 Announcements / 3745
3744  |  3746
Subject:
Adventures of the S-Team #500
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 04:14:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

It's almost here!

The Adventures of the S-Team (http://ianthealy.comicgen.com), LEGO fandom's
longest-running daily superhero webcomic, is less than three weeks away from
reaching
the epic #500. And four weeks after that, the beginning of the S-Team's third
year. Help Sandstorm, Science Guy, Stonewall, Silence, Stretch, Slick,
Shellshock, and Smokescreen ring in these momentous events by making the team's
popularity explode all across the internet!

Visit the AST Special Features blog (http://adventuresofthes-team.blogspot.com)
for details on the contest. He or she who can drive the most traffic to the
S-Team will win a guest spot in the comic (in minifig form!).

So tell your friends! Tell your neighbors! Tell complete strangers about the
S-Team today!

Ian Thomas Healy, creator and author of The Adventures of the S-Team