 Announcements / 3725
  St. Peter's Basilica

My next Lego landmark: St. Peter's Basilica. Or should I say a cathedral based on St. Peter's Basilica? Clearly the colors are wrong but that was a matter of economics coupled with the amazing pieces I found at the Disney pick-a-brick. Also, by (...) (16 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.microscale) !

  Re: St. Peter's Basilica

In lugnet.announce, Arthur Gugick wrote: [snip] (...) Nice work! I think your dome looks really good, and I'm planning on borrowing your technique for a MOC currently underway. I have to admit, I was so psyched to see a usable dome technique that (...) (16 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.microscale)