 Announcements / 3694
    The Unofficial LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Inventor's Guide —David J. Perdue
   I'm having a book signing this month for my new book The Unofficial LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Inventor's Guide (No Starch Press), and I decided to officially announce the book here on LUGNET and invite everyone who lives in the Round Rock, Texas area to (...) (16 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.tx, FTX) !