 Announcements / 3693
3692  |  3694
Subject:
Small change in the top menu of news and guide pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 12:14:50 GMT

Hi all,

following a very useful suggestion, I have finally implemented a new button in
the top menu of the news and guide pages.

Signed-in members will now be able to easily access their member profiles
through the click of a "Profile" button next to the "Sign out" key button in the
top right corner of every page.

If you have more such useful suggestions, please do not hesitate to flag them to
me.

Thanks,

Jerry