 Announcements / 3629
  LDraw File Format 1.0 specification ratified by the LSC

The LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) has ratified the LDraw File Format 1.0 specification. Please see here for the new specification - (URL) old 0.27 specification is still available here - (URL) LDraw web team is currently in the process of changing (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  Re: LDraw File Format 1.0 specification ratified by the LSC

(...) Thanks to the team! It took over 4 years and the formation of the LSC to complete (my original work predates the LSC: (URL) ) and now it's done. Thanks for the hard work guys, it validates why we formed the committee in the first place. -Orion (17 years ago, 25-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw File Format 1.0 specification ratified by the LSC

(...) many thx and congratulations to the 2006-2007 LSC! it was an arduous task but also a pleasure watching the team at work. w. (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad)