 Announcements / 3604
    New site: BrickBuildr —Michael Huffman
   A little bit of background... I remember reading (URL) this> and thinking to myself I think Flickr is great for surfing MOCs if you know where to look. About a few weeks ago, I started playing around with phpFlickr, thinking that it would be easy to (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

        Re: New site: BrickBuildr —Marc Nelson Jr.
     (...) Good work! This sounds like what a lot of people were asking for. One suggestion is to get the feeds for each Flickr user's "LEGO" tag - here's (URL) Chris Giddens'> - so you see only that user's LEGO-related images. Another suggestion would (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: New site: BrickBuildr —Michael Huffman
     (...) Okay.. this has been changed. Now you'll only see the lastest 6 LEGO images from a person's photostream. But this also means that people need to tag their photos correctly in Flickr to get them to show up on BrickBuildr. Right now, it's only (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: New site: BrickBuildr —Tim David
   A suggestion, that I'm not sure how easy it would be to code, would be to ignore pictures that are private. Tim (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: New site: BrickBuildr —Michael Huffman
   (...) Tim, BrickBuildr should be ignoring your private photos. If it's not, please let me know via e-mail. Thanks, --Mike. (16 years ago, 2-May-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)