 Announcements / 3572
3571  |  3573
Subject:
BRICKSHELF account USERS *Spread the NEWS*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:39:10 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This information is for people who have a BRICKSHELF account on BRICKSHELF.COM.

DEADLINE for Brickshelf to SHUTDOWN July 31, 2007. ASAP!!

If you are a MOD, ADMIN, USER or knows who runs on any of the LEGO fan websites listed below inform everybody to DOWNLOAD ALL their BRICKSHELF pictures/files/images etc. Also if you belong to a LUG, BLOG group tell your members in NORTH AMERICA, ASIA, EUROPE, SOUTH AMERICA.

If all the LEGO Ambassadors inform their contacts in Portugal, Germany, Singapore, Canada, Belgium, USA, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Denmark, and the Neterlands to spread the news. Even e-mail your friends who might have a BRICKSHELF account. Specaially people in Japan and Hong Kong.

Known LEGO fansites with forums/newsgroups or comment section:

www.brickish.org

www.bzpower.com

www.fbtb.net

www.classic-space.com