 Announcements / 3452
3451  |  3453
Subject:
LDraw.org's February 2007 Model and Scene of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:21:09 GMT

Congratulations to the winners of the February 2007 Model/Scene Of The Month
(MOTM/SOTM) contests:

MOTM, Yellow Sportspeeder by Joseph Durel
SOTM, The Forces of Isengard by Philip Heinrich

The voting for the March 2007 Model of the Month of the Month contest
is now open. Unfortunately we’ve got only ONE entry for the Scene of
Month and have to postpone the contest to April.

On the other hand we are pleased to announce the first run of the
POTM - Part of the Month contest.

Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administration Team