 Announcements / 3446
3445  |  3447
Subject:
LEGO History CD Owners Who Want to Get Some Rare LEGO Free
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 03:50:40 GMT

I am looking for some LEGO CD owners who belong to LUGs.... or know a lot of
LEGO owners...

If you own the CD, you are likely not disappointed with its' 1,265 pages.  I am
looking for a few folks to sell them to their AFOL friends at LUGs and other
places.  Get 3 LEGO CDs from me and sell them to your AFOL friends, and you will
get some rare LEGO items... such as the rare 1960's 1:87 LEGO cars in near mint
condition (value $60), or other rarities from my personal collection of 750,000
LEGO elements.  Need a Yellow Castle Box, or some rare train elements from the
70's.... I have lots of rare stuff.

Send me an EMAIL if you are interested.... (don't worry about my spam blocker,
I'll get back to you).  After all, if you show the CD contents to your
friends... it will sell itself!!  :-D

Drop me an EMAIL..... istokg@earthlink.net

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  Even if you don't own the LEGO CD yet, you could still apply!