 Announcements / 3386
3385  |  3387
Subject:
GFLTC at GTE Tampa – Images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 02:44:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Train Fans,

The members of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display the Great Train Expo in Tampa Florida over the New Year’s weekend (December 30-31, 2006). The 18 x 18 ft layout featuring the downtown Tampa skyline with three running train loops and models constructed by Aaron C, KK Quah, Scott M, Michael Huffman, Felix Greco and Myself.

Here are pictures of the Show... Check them out on BrickShelf:

Build on...
Robin Werner
GFLTC and GFLUG