 Announcements / 3304
3303  |  3305
Subject:
New parts header format validated by the LSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:55:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) has validated a suitable LDraw parts header format proposed by the library admins to implement the Contributor Agreement (CA). This was necessary in order to update the LDraw parts library to use the new CA, and also included some minor changes not related to the CA.

Please see here for full details.

--Travis Cobbs (acting on behalf of the 2006-2007 LSC)

2006-2007 LSC Members:
  • Guy Vivan
  • Lars C. Hassing
  • Ross Crawford