 Announcements / 3303
    Posting difficulties - sorry... Gereon Stein
   All, it appears we are having an issue with a script that is responsible for reindexing new posts in order to make them browsable through the web. Today, this script got stuck and caused quite a lot of messages to appear with a significant delay. I (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce)