 Announcements / 3235
    News Video Podcast, Ideas Needed! —Daniel Jackson
   Hey everyone, I am planning on starting up a video podcast that talks about some of the different building techniques, and then demonstrates them using real bricks. Each episode will probably only be a few minutes long, depending. Question is, where (...) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

        Re: New Video Podcast, Ideas Needed! —Daniel Jackson
   (...) Ah, I meant to put, "New Video Podcast," versus "News Video Podcast" Ooops. (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.general)