 Announcements / 3234
3233  |  3235
Subject:
Wayne Manor Building Contest at BrickZone.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 04:02:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey everybody!

I hope this is the right place to post this. If not please accept my apologies and advise me on how to move it to the right place. Thank you!

I am sponsoring a contest at BrickZone.net. It’s the Build Wayne Manor Contest. Check out BrickZone.net for rules and details...

Thanks!--Mark

PS-I am using the image below to get attention for the contest and I do apologize to those who saw it and got their hopes up...

http://brickzone.net