 Announcements / 3231
3230  |  3232
Subject:
GeekBrick.com, Podcast Only!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 08:45:34 GMT

GeekBrick.com will no longer be posting news on the site, as it is now going to be a weekly podcast. In a way, it is similar to the Bricks in my Pocket podcast in the sense that they have most of their LEGO news, etc, on the podcast.

The two full time hosts of the show are Daniel Jackson and Ryan Schulz.

You can find more info at the website, and subscribe to our feed!

Daniel