 Announcements / 3216
Subject:
2006 LDraw.org Steering Committee Election Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 08:52:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The winners of the 2006 LDraw Steering Committee Election are (in alphabetical
order by last name):

Kevin L. Clague
Chris Dee
Tore Eriksson
Tim Gould
Willy Tschager

Congratulations to the new LDraw Steering Committee members!

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administrator

Re: 2006 LDraw.org Steering Committee Election Results
In lugnet.announce, Willy Tschager wrote:
The winners of the 2006 LDraw Steering Committee Election are (in alphabetical
order by last name):

Kevin L. Clague
Chris Dee
Tore Eriksson
Tim Gould
Willy Tschager

Congratulations to the new LDraw Steering Committee members!

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administrator

That's a great lineup. Congratulations to you guys and all the best moving
forward with the org. Do I sense a European shift? ;-)

-Tim

Re: 2006 LDraw.org Steering Committee Election Results