 Announcements / 3208
3207  |  3209
Subject:
LEGO models on the cover of New York Family Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:31:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi, everybody!

Last month I built 2 two-foot apartment buildings that were photograhped and featured in New York Family Magazine. One of the buildings was used for the April 2006 (current) issue cover, and the other was printed alongside the table of contents.

You can read a little more about it and see more photos at http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/16897

The buildings are technically “microscale”, since they’re roughly 1:150. I brought some microscale cars to the photoshoot, which the kids had a blast playing with. There’s also a little tiny microscale Simpsons family (sort of) located on the white building’s lower terrace. :)

For those of you in the New York City area, you can pick up a free copy of New York Family Magazine from streetside magazine stands (similar to the way The Village Voice is distributed).

Sean
- - - - -
Sean Kenney
LEGO Certified Professional