 Announcements / 3177
3176  |  3178
Subject:
All About Family LEGO® Contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 17:22:59 GMT

We are doing a monthly LEGO® Club here in MInneapolis and we are going to start
doing some FUN LEGO® Contests where we will be asking Customizers to work on fun
projects and submit them. (We are not endorsed nor sponsored by LEGO) IF we use
your ideas there will be prizes! Let us know if you have any fun project ideas!
Sincerely, Brian All About Family email: kelley01@visi.com