 Announcements / 3156
3155  |  3157
Subject:
SALUG at Supertrain 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.salug, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.disney
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 05:16:17 GMT

Greetings,

SALUG (Southern Alberta Lego User's Group) attended Supertrain, the groups forth
time at this train show in Calgary, Alberta. Attendance for the two days was
about 14,000. Pictures (and video) can be seen at:

Highlights of the show include:

Daryl's Disneyland (Cinderella's Castle, Main Street, Small World)
Chris's Calgary Tower
Roy's Automated Backhoe (more details coming soon)
Glen's technic models
Albert's housing development
Grant's mountain tunnel
and what I think is our best city scene ever (by Trevor, Roy, Daryl, and Mike).

And there was a few trains to make it a 'train' show.

Roy Nelson