 Announcements / 3128
3127  |  3129
Subject:
Interactive link list - add your sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:44:56 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey all,

I don’t think that Klas Schöldström posts here, so I’m going to go ahead and post on his behalf. Tired of outdated link lists? The answer is a constantly updatable link list where members of the community can add new sites and flag dead links, in other words a Wiki site, which is just what Klas has created.

1. Go to Wiki-Brick-Links

2. Bookmark it

3. Edit as you see fit

Together, we can all create what the Everything LEGO list was for a brief nanosecond in time, a comprehensive up-to-date link database.

Bruce