 Announcements / 3118

Subject:
SCLTC enters final two weeks at SDMRRM; Pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 23:37:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

SCLTC’s annual winter show at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum is now in its final two weeks!

This batch of layout pictures is posted here.

-Ted Michon
SCLTC

Re: SCLTC enters final two weeks at SDMRRM; Pictures!