 Announcements / 3065
3064  |  3066
Subject:
Wacky Races to Repeat at NWBrickCon 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 03:45:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

For Dan Sabbath:

Now in it’s second major incarnation here in the United States, straight from
our friends in Freelug, we have “La Rampe Infernale” or the “Wacky Race”.

Dig deep into your collection to create a vehicle that will travel as far as it
can after rolling down an 8 foot ramp. Points will be arbitrarily given for
creativity and attitude. There will be recognition for:

- most distance covered by the pilot
    measured as distance from bottom of ramp to the pilot

- most distance covered by the vehicle
    measured as distance from bottom of ramp to first brick

- most spectacular crash
    subjective judging

To keep the judges sane, we do have a few minor rules.

1) No Motors.

2) Only LEGO® parts.

3) It must have at least one pilot.

4) You must use the Ramp as your only energy source.

We had some amazing vehicles built for last year's race. Bring your best shot!

Dan

Coordinator, Wacky Race, NWBC 05