 Announcements / 3062
3061  |  3063
Subject:
NELUG appears on PBS TV show "Greater Boston".
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:49:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The local PBS Television New Program "Greater Boston" recently aired a segment
on the New England LEGO Users Group.  This spot really seemed to do a good job
of focusing on AFOL culture in many areas.  They have put a long story and a
link to the video on the shows Web Site.

http://greaterboston.tv/index.php#

Currently we are the second show listed.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Eric Kingsley
New England LEGO Users Group