 Announcements / 3040
3039  |  3041
Subject:
Michiana-LUG Meeting - Saturday, September 17th, 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:31:07 GMT

To All,

We are having another meeting, finally! It has been a busy year, and we finally
have a meeting planned for all of the upcoming events in the next few months.
Here are the details:

When:

Saturday, September 17th, 2005

Time:
11:00AM EST / 12:00PM EST - ?

Place: Scott Sanburn's House

Address:

55752 Wild Game Drive
Osceola, IN 46561-9190

Most web maps seem to locate my house just fine, if you need further directions,
or have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me.
There is a Notre Game home game this day as well, so be prepared.

Agenda:

1) LEGO Show and Tell - Bring something that has a special memory or value to
you, and you would like to share. It can be anything from a set to some parts to
a special creation.

2) Discussion on upcoming events - Muskegon show, SJVRR Show, GATS, Science
Central.

4) Show off new creations

Snacks and some drinks will be provided, feel free to bring some along, or
request items.

As always, any and all are welcome. The more the merrier! If you have any
questions, feel free to ask, and see you Saturday!

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn