 Announcements / 3037
    PromoBricks.com Turns One Year Old! —Mark Papenfuss
   It is with GREAT joy that today I celebrate the one year mark for (URL) PromoBricks.com>. In the last year the popularity of these bricks has risen to an all-time high with countless new collectors of these great limited edition bricks! The list of (...) (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.promo, FTX)

        Re: PromoBricks.com Turns One Year Old! —Ross Crawford
   (...) There's a typo in the description of one of the forums - I'll leave it as a challenge for you to find it ;) ROSCO (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.promo, FTX)

        Re: PromoBricks.com Turns One Year Old! —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Shhh ;) That is another reason the forums are not linked to from the site as of yet. But thanks for the heads up - typos love meeeee. M (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.promo, FTX)