 Announcements / 3020
New Mocs: Classic Spac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:33:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello everyone.. it's been a long long time since I've posted. Here are a few of
the Classic Space Mocs I've been working on. The Galaxy Explorer inspired ship
is the Galactic Explorer Mark II.. The original was destroyed in a car wreck I
was in almost three years ago. (Don't worry I'm ok and so are the bricks!) I've
been working on it's replacement now for a few months off and on.  Aside from
the styling my main design goal was to create a huge cargo bay capable of
serving as a docking bay for decent sized ship. The cargo bay platform is a
32x32 baseplate so I'm pretty satisfied with it.  I've added some bonus features
like a nice extending Moonbase module docking port on the aft of the ship. Come
to think of it.. this would be my first Moonbase item! Does it count as a
module? Didn't think so. :( Oh, one last thing, there is NO interior details
yet. I do intend to make it nice and comfy for the crew but in the mean time
they'll have to rough it. Also the exo-suit is not technically a classic space
themed item but how else was I going to have these guys change the light bulbs
and dust in that cargo bay?

Cheers!

PS. Thanks to all the wondeful folks I've bought parts from over the past few
months! Couldn't have done it without you!

Brickshelf Gallery: