 Announcements / 2987
    Poet and animal sculptures —Judy Miller
   Hello all, I have two new sculptures. A model of Emily Dickinson, who lived in my hometown of Amherst, Massachusetts: (URL) model of a largish sea turtle (alpha version?): (URL) you enjoy. Judy Miller (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture) !

        Re: Poet and animal sculptures —Judy Miller
     (...) My apologies for leaving ".moc" out of the "lugnet.announce.moc" newsgroup name. I hope people will be forgiving :( Judy (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

        Re: Poet and animal sculptures —C. L. GunningCook
     (...) Both of these are wonderful. Judy you seem to have a very distinct style and approach to your sculptures. The sea turtle has an amazing use of colour, (as do many of your other models) and a very pleasing shape. Emily, is in a perfect pose and (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

        Re: Poet and animal sculptures —Bill Vollbrecht
   (...) Great work Judy! Can't believe I haven't seen your stuff before. I was looking at your brickshelf folder and was duly impressed! Keep up the great work. Does the turtle use translucent elements? It has a great quality to it... Loved the Saint (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture)