 Announcements / 2986

Subject:
The Brick Testament: Jephthah!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:33:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with four new stories from the Biblical book of Judges, relating the tale of Israel’s eighth judge, Jephthah:

God Refuses to Save Israel

Massacre of the Ammonites

Jephthah Kills His Virgin Daughter

42,000 Ephraimites Killed

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

P.S. Love live LUGNET!

Re: The Brick Testament: Jephthah!