 Announcements / 2930
Subject:
A teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 12:58:36 GMT

Some of you may have seen this:

http://www.kelloggscerealcity.com/2005/default.aspx

Stay tuned, more info is coming.

Re: A teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build.sculpture