 Announcements / 2883
  NELUG Announcement

F O R E W O R D This is a lengthy email, but please take the time to read it as it covers a number of changes that will be occurring within NELUG in the immediate future. I N T R O D U C T I O N NELUG has certainly grown since it started in 1999. (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.nelug) !!

  Re: NELUG Announcement

I'm not sure congratulations are in order (congratulating on adding structure?) but I'll offer them anyway because it feels like you've achieved a very significant milestone. It's clear that a lot of thought went into this. When you contrast it with (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)