 Announcements / 2839
2838  |  2840
Subject:
GeekBrick.com: Bionicle Revolution Converted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:54:37 GMT

Bionicle Revolution V2 went broad, and is now known as GeekBrick.com! This will
not be a new website. It's this same website, only that our main focus has
changed from just Bionicle, to every possible aspect of Lego. Some other things
have also changed to suite the needs of GeekBrick.com. No members or topics will
be deleted.

Ok, so we went broad. But what about the domain 'www.biorevv2.com'? What will
happen to it? Will 'www.geekbrick.com' replace it?

The answer is a simple no.

See, I will keep the'www.biorevv2.com' and have it forward to the site. I will
register 'www.geekbrick.com' and have it point to the GeekBrick server. Point
is, both 'www.biorevv2.com' and 'www.geekbrick.com' will be able to access the
GeekBrick website, but 'geekbrick.com' is will be our main domain. ;)

In a few hours, the domain 'biorevv2.com' will expire. That also means that we
will be experiencing some offline time. As soon as I can, I will register both
'biorevv2.com' and 'geekbrick.com.' So keep in mind that this offline time can
be from a couple of hours to a few days.

Sorry for any trouble this may cause. ;)

Also, welcome to GeekBrick.com, the online Lego fan community. :D

Sincerely,
Daniel J.
GeekBrick.com Co-Owner