 Announcements / 2782
    Teeny tiny mini-mecha —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, Just a quick little (URL) microscale mecha>, built for a (URL) contest on Bothans>. (URL) Bruce (19 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: Teeny tiny mini-mecha —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) I liked your scene with this tiny mech terrorizing a tiny cityscape. That's a scene I would not have the parts to do, for my minifig scale mechs. (19 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)