 Announcements / 2755
2754  |  2756
Subject:
South Baltimore Rowhouses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 05:41:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here’s my first entry to the LEGO Factory contest:

LUGNET page

It’s three South Baltimore rowhouses, complete with marble stoops and Formstone (sorry, no women in housecoats) This is my first ‘virtual’ model, and only my second microscale MOC, so please let me know what you think!

Marc Nelson Jr.