 Announcements / 2719
2718  |  2720
Subject:
All aboard for Train and Town at NWBrickCon!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:54:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

NWBrickCon is almost here, and it just wouldn’t be a LEGO event without a train layout running through it!

If you would like to contribute to the layout, please e-mail me at jrclark@aol.com. Let me know how many buildings/modules you’re planning on bringing so we can get a general idea of how much area we’re going to need. Also, if you are bringing rolling stock, let us know how many feet of storage spurs you will need, and whether or not you would like your train to be in the regular rotation of trains running (or just set up in the display yard). If you’re not sure you can attend but you’d like to have your MOCs there drop me a line and we’ll see if we can figure something out.

Also, don’t forget that even though you may have shown your 4-6-6-4 masterpiece at every Fest, Con, and Show for the past 5 years, there will still be lots of people who have never seen it. So bring your newest stuff, of course, but don’t forget the old stuff, too. If someone hasn’t seen it, it’s new to them!

If you missed the pre-registration deadline, you can still make the guaranteed badge deadline, which is this Sunday (Oct 10th). It’s an extra $5, but you’ll still get the way-cool badge and the rest of the goodies. If you register after Sunday, you’ll have to wear a paper (gasp!) name badge.

Rick Clark

Train Co-Coordinator, NWBrickCon™ 2004