 Announcements / 260
259  |  261
Subject:
[ldraw.org] Site Release!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 18:21:31 GMT

I am pleased to announce the ldraw.org website is now online and open to the
public!  Please visit and enjoy. :)

http://www.ldraw.org

By no means is the site or the project complete.  I have done all I can to
present the site neat and tidy with placeholders where appropriate.  There is
still a lot there for you to enjoy.

Comments, questions, and information about broken links are welcome :)

-Tim Courtney
ldraw.org Project Coordinator

http://www.ldraw.org
http://www.zacktron.com