 Announcements / 2594
2593  |  2595
Subject:
Announcing Canadian changes to Shop At Home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:18:56 GMT

All,

You may have noticed this week that the Canadian Shop At Home site was down for
maintainence. Everything is back up and running now - with one addition. Pricing
for Shop At Home for orders to Canada are now in Canadian dollars.

Hopefully this will help make things easier for all you Canadian LEGO fans.

You asked, and we delivered. Might take us a while to implement the requests,
but we do listen!

Jake
---
Jake McKee