 Announcements / 2580
2579  |  2581
Subject:
Free Web Hosting for LUGs/LTCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 18:27:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

As part of my own effort to increase awareness of the LUG/LTC community, my
company, Northstar Computer Systems, is offering free web hosting for any
LEGO-related group. All that I ask is that you add a link from your site back to
mine and that you pay for your own domain name (which I can register for
$15/year). We currently donate sites for 14 different LEGO organizations around
the world and we have room for many more. We also host a number of private
LEGO-related sites, including bricklink.com.

We host on the Windows platform and support PHP, MySQL, ASP, ASP.NET, and more.
If you have questions or are interested in moving your hosting to me, contact me
via e-mail or visit my company web site at http://www.northcomp.com.