 Announcements / 2475
2474  |  2476
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 23:32:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi folks,

As you know, 2001 Blueprint shirt was well received and sold almost a hundred
units.  We are now coming to the end of stock for this product.  I have finished
the design for the new 2004 rtlToronto shirt.  You can see a preview for it
here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/lego-shirt2004.jpg

The new shirt is designed to represent the core values and activities rtlToronto
has come to represent in the last six years.

As before shirts will be $15 Canadian.

They are 100% Cotton, Fruit of the Loom "Heavy Cotton" shirts.  Note, unlike the
previous shirt which was a dark blue, the new shirts will be have brighter blue
to appeal to buyers.

Please place your preorders by following up this message directly.

They will be available at the next train event or rtlToronto16 in June.

In Toronto, you could pick them up from me at work (400 and Finch)
or at home (Etobicoke).  If you were not in Toronto, I'm not sure how much
shipping would be, but I can find out. MonLUG and ParLUGment folks, we'll
have to figure out some arrangement to get them up to you-send me an email.

Calum