 Announcements / 2413
  Review and pictures from COLTC's GATS show last weekend

Hello LUGNET members, Last weekend COLTC put on our largest single display (25'x25') at our local GATS in Columbus Ohio. And it turned out great! We received our first official 1st place win during the GATS in Columbus. Hopefully a start of (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Review and pictures from COLTC's GATS show last weekend

(...) link again. The videos are at the bottom of the page. (URL) were made by mounting a video camera on a train car and having the train push it around. Thanks and enjoy John (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Review and pictures from COLTC's GATS show last weekend

(...) SNIP (...) Very nice. I especially had to chuckle at the Dad and son pop-up towards the end of the first movie. Andreas (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains.org)