 Announcements / 2405
Re: GATS Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.loc.us.mo.spr, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:06:48 GMT

Good Morning, here is a link to pix of our 1st Great American Train Show this
last weekend:

Hope you enjoy.  We are planning to do 3 more this year. Our Layout is a 8' x
12' table and we have plans to increase it to 12' x 12' with a 4' x 4' open
center by the March GATS in Collinsville, Ill.

-- Don                  Lugnet#1239
GtwLug                  St. Louis