 Announcements / 2310
Re: Call for BrickFest 2004 Event-Graphic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:59:01 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
   The organizers of BrickFest(TM) PDX 2004 would like to extend an invitation to the community to submit their graphic ideas/artwork for consideration in the BrickFest PDX event-graphic contest.

The event-graphic (not to be confused with the BrickFest logo) will be used for the BrickFest PDX 2004 event only. Current plans are to use the event-graphic on event apparel and printed materials.

Considerations used when selecting the event-graphic are: * appeals to the broadest spectrum of LEGO fans * exemplifies the LEGO hobby * does not use the word LEGO or infringe on any other trademarked logo.

Submissions are due by December 15, 2003.

Requirements: The final image should be no more than 5 colors (3 colors preferred) and submitted in an EPS format or 300dpi raster (not to exceed 11”x13”). Please also submit a black and white version.

Send your submissions to info@brickfest.com . In the subject line indicate “PDX event-graphic contest”.

The volunteer organizers have been working for several months to make this Portland BrickFest the best ever. Registration should be open within I a couple of weeks.

Christina Hitchcock

Assistant Event Coordinator, PDX

Update on BrickFest PDX event logo search.

This is a general reminder about the deadline of December 15th.

We have received one entry to date and I know that there are some very creative graphic designers and artist within our community.

If you know of anyone else that might find this a fun project, or something to add to their portfolio then by all means, let them know about this opportunity.

Christina

BrickFest PDX

PDX.BrickFest.com