 Announcements / 2308
2307  |  2309
Subject:
MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:43:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

We're please to announce that voting for the December 2003 Model of the Month
and Scene of the Month Contests is now open.

Visit the voting page to cast your vote:

http://www.ldraw.org/article/229

-Orion