 Announcements / 2267

Subject:
Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:18:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Train Fans,

The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display at the Great American Train
Show in Fort Myers, Florida last weekend (October 18-19, 2003). But as you view
the picture keep one thing in mind, none of the other GFLTC members could make
this show. Yes that's right, this was a one man show... And the people with GATS
were glad that I made it, since the other two large local clubs backed out in
the last minute. So, the GFLTC display was the only large layout at the show.

Here are pictures from the Show...

Deep Links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/GATS-FM-2003/gats03fm00.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/GATS-FM-2003/gats03fm01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/GATS-FM-2003/gats03fm02.jpg
etc...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/GATS-FM-2003/gats03fm34.jpg

Build on...
Robin W
GFLTC - www.gfltc.org

Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...
Yes that's right, this was a one man show...

Wow, that must have been a lot of work?

Well done!

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe

Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...
The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display at the Great American Train
Show in Fort Myers, Florida last weekend (October 18-19, 2003). But as you view
the picture keep one thing in mind, none of the other GFLTC members could make
this show. Yes that's right, this was a one man show... And the people with GATS
were glad that I made it, since the other two large local clubs backed out in
the last minute. So, the GFLTC display was the only large layout at the show.

That is an impressive layout for a whole club, never mind one person.
Congratulations on a job well done. It looks awesome. You must have
put many hours into that. Great pictures.
Play well.

Tim Strutt

Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...
...none of the other GFLTC members could make
this show. Yes that's right, this was a one man show... And the people with GATS
were glad that I made it, since the other two large local clubs backed out in
the last minute. So, the GFLTC display was the only large layout at the show.

That is simply astounding for a single person to have set that up.  My club
(IndyLUG) showed at the Indianapolis GATS that same weekend, but we had 10 or so
people setting the layout up.  I assume you won 1st place?
    David "Fuzzy" Gregory

Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...