 Announcements / 2266
Subject:
Pictures from NovaLUG show in Truro last weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:58:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

We attended our fourth public presentation last weekend.

It was a important milestone for us, because it was our first anniversary. Yes! one year already and it was in the same location.

This time we had a little more time to prepare ourself and we came up with a very decent layout full of surprises and covered with studs.

Of course we were “the center of the attention” with a colorful, in-motion and child and adult-friendly display. We presented a BIG mountain with a working skilift, a haloween train all-in-motion, new trains, beautiful buildings, an automated quarry, and much much more...

Here is some pictures for your pleasure

The only “trouble” we faced was the organiser who wanted to charge us so much per table, because he said that we were lego reps... That’s why we decided to have NO advertisment or other promo material like the event kit (that we received the day before---BIG THANKS TO LEGO---). We finally found an agreement and payed nothing. (I actually think that THEY should pay US to be there... and they invited us for next year.

We’ll enjoy any comment,

Jean-Marc (NovaLUG)

Re: Pictures from NovaLUG show in Truro last weekend