 Announcements / 2264
    BrickVista October Update —Tom Beattie
   (2 URLs) Update: October 2003 ==== M.O.P Rover Red Rover Goes To Mars Project DIY MOC Pre-Classic Space Rovers (URL) Phew, how time flies. It’s now halfway through October and it seems like only last week I was putting the finishing touches on the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: BrickVista October Update —Philippe Hurbain
     (...) One word: outstanding ! This applies to models, documentation, web design, building instructions... a true artistic talent mixed with great engineering skills ! Congratulations, Philo (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: BrickVista October Update —Tobbe Arnesson
   Hi Tom! Very nice, it all looks very professional and clean. I have one beef with the site though, while displaying the list of MOC's all image links goes to the YogiCub model. I'd much prefer if they went to a subpage of each MOC or was not linked (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: BrickVista October Update —Tom Beattie
   (...) Thanks Tobbe (...) Yes, this seems to be a coding leftover, and should not even exist. I agree it is very confusing and consider it gone. However the logic was that if a MOC had a technical description, the image would link to it – just like (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)