 Announcements / 2259
2258  |  2260
Subject:
Wow what a for LEGO events weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:06:47 GMT

Here is a list of events this weekend:

LEGO WORLD
October 17-21, 2003
http://www.legoworld.nl

What Will You Make LEGO Roadshow, Scottsdale (Phoenix), AZ
http://www.lego.com/eng//create/events/tour/default.asp

NovaLUG display in Truro, NS, Canada
October 18, 2003
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=2258

GFLTC at GATS Ft Myers, FL
October 18-19, 2003
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=2257

MichLUG at the Motor City Comic Con in Novi, MI
October 18-19, 2003
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=2256

ParLUGment to Display at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada
October 18, 2003
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=2255

IndyLUG at GATS Indianapolis, Indiana
October 18-19, 2003
http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/indylug/

Could there be more events this weekend???

Great work and best of luck LUGs and LTCs!
Robin Werner
GFLTC