 Announcements / 2213

Attn: Trekkies! Trek Original Series Lego Page now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 02:36:45 GMT

For those of you who may have missed it, I've posted my Star Trek Original
Series LDRAW creations on the net... they can be found at

www.blockaholic.com/tospage.htm

Included are:

The Enterprise Crew
The Enterprise
Bridge
Romulan Bird of Prey
Klingon Battle Cruiser

Sincerely,

Marlon

Re: Attn: Trekkies! Trek Original Series Lego Page now online!
These are great!  Keep boldly going!  Love it!

Peace and Long Life,
Cmdr. Tony Alexander
NCC-511

In lugnet.announce, Marlon Wuytenburg wrote:
For those of you who may have missed it, I've posted my Star Trek Original
Series LDRAW creations on the net... they can be found at

www.blockaholic.com/tospage.htm

Included are:

The Enterprise Crew
The Enterprise
Bridge
Romulan Bird of Prey
Klingon Battle Cruiser

Sincerely,

Marlon

I am surpised this wasn't posted to .space. I think alot of us .spacers would
think this is really cool.

-Mike Petrucelli