 Announcements / 2187
2186  |  2188
Subject:
B.I.Joe Deployment: J.U.M.P and The Polar Battle Bear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 00:50:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well the B.I.Joe site rolls out 2 more Moc's, albeit small ones.

So I present the J.U.M.P.:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~bijoe/bijoe_vehicles_jump.htm

And The Polar Battle Bear:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~bijoe/bijoe_vehicles_polarbear.htm

Again I hope our fellow .Spacers aren't too annoyed with us posting in .space.
But we know you guys were and still are Joe's deep down ;).

(building notes for each will be coming.)

Enjoy.
Jamie and Gil
http://home.cogeco.ca/~bijoe/bijoe_home.htm