 Announcements / 2177
2176  |  2178
Subject:
Announcing the formation of a new LEGO Users Group in Upper Indiana - Michiana-LUG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 05:06:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

To All,

I'm proud to announce the formation of a new LEGO Users Group in the
Michiana area (Located in the north central part of upper Indiana), aptly
named Michiana-LUG. This club came into being formally in June, 2003, but has
been talked about since I have moved to this area in April of 2001. The goals of
this group are to foster the AFOL community in this area, and to have a great
time using LEGO products in a variety of situations, such as various shows and
the like. We are also happy to help with various LUG's and LTC's in the
surrounding states if able to do so, including MichLUG, IndyLUG, and NILTC and
others surrounding our immediate area.

We are planning our first meeting sometime in August at my house in Osceola,
Indiana. Final plans will be announced soon. We are also in the process of
signing up for our first show, GATS in Fort Wayne, Indiana, November
22nd-23rd, 2003. We are waiting confirmation of the space we requested.
Our current roster is 8 members, including people I have met locally, which
was one of the primary reasons I wanted to start this club.

Our website is at http://www.michiana-lug.org

If you have any questions about this new club, would like some information
as in how to join, or anything else, feel free to e-mail me at
ls_ses@hotmail.com or go to our website.

Thanks again to all who make LUGNET what it is today, it is hard to believe
it has been almost 5 years now. It has been a positive place to foster my
passion for the brick! : )

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--