 Announcements / 2157
2156  |  2158
Subject:
LEGO Fans in Germany set NEW Star Destroyer™ World Record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:00:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

As most of you remember, I’m sure, BricksWest attendees built the Imperial Star Destroyer in 1 hour 43 minutes. Quite a feat...one I rubbed in to my European counterpart, Kate Sutch.

Last Saturday, July 5th, 10 German LEGO Fans took on the challenge at 1000steine Land in Berlin. They were able to shatter the BW record with a phenomonal time of 1 hour 17 minutes 33 seconds, shaving 26 minutes off the previous record!

So after much (good humored) trash talk between us, Kate has thrown down the challenge for BrickFest attendees. She made some wisecrack about the 1:17:33 time being too amazing for anyone to beat. I for one have confidence, that given the right training regiment, game plan, and nutrional choices anything is possible!

So what do you think? Do the BrickFest attendees have what it takes?

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Development Manager - Americas
LEGO Direct